- Waikiki should be on your bucket list because it has an astonishing stretch of soft sandy beaches in Honolulu.
- Pearl Harbor is the largest natural harbor in Hawaii and also a naval base. Please visit the World War II Valor in the Pacific Monument.
- Pacific Aviation Museum on Ford Island is another attraction along with USS Arizona Memorial.
- Book a walk with the Waikiki Historic Trail to check how the surfboards are actually made.
- The Royal Hawaiian Center and the International Marketplace are popular gathering places and tourist spots.
Other Departure Cities
Honolulu is the capital and the largest city of Hawaii. It is located on the southeast coast of the island of Oahu and is the westernmost and southernmost US city. Honolulu is known as Hawaii’s main gateway to the world. It is also the major hub for finance, international business, military defense and hospitality. The city is known as the melting point of Asian, Western and Pacific cultures. This diversity is reflected in the demography, cuisine and traditions of the city.
Honolulu means sheltered harbor or a calm port in Hawaiian. Honolulu has been the capital of the Hawaiian islands since 1845. The city became famous after the attack on Pearl Harbor near the city which marked the entry of the United States in World War II. The harbor is a major naval base today too, hosting the U. S. Pacific Fleet, the world’s largest naval command.
Honolulu is known for its tropical climate, rich flora and fauna along with extensive beaches making it a popular tourist destination too. The city is also known for its high cost of living due to its isolation from the rest of the country. The city also holds a rank regularly in the world livability index. As per the Global Liveability Index, it ranks 22nd out of 140 cities.
Activities in Honolulu
- The natural landmark of Diamond Head State Monument is known for its distinctive profile and a popular hiking destination.
- Hanauma Bay is a natural bay located inside the crater of an ancient volcano. It is known for its pristine beach and crystal-clear water.
- Koko Crater Railway Trail is located 1050 steps above sea level and offers an awesome view of the Honolulu shoreline.
- Lyon Arboretum is a 194-acre botanical garden in a rainforest, the research facility located inside works in preserving these forests.
Entertainment Options at Honolulu
- Manoa Falls is a 150-foot waterfall, you can reach it after a beautiful 2-mile hike
- Iolani Palace is the seat of the Monarchy of Hawaii and the only royal palace in the United States.
- Dolphin Quest Oahu, is the place to be if you want to swim with the friendliest orca.
- Polynesian Cultural Centre, is a live theme park divided into six villages that represent different regions of Polynesia.
Our Golden Promise
- We want our clients to be stress-free from the start of their vacation to the end of it.
- We make sure that we get the best deals for our clients at all times.
- We believe in keeping our clients’ needs front and center while planning their vacations.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.