- Universal Orlando Resort Theme Park has three amazing theme parks to explore.
- At SeaWorld Park and Resort you can select from SeaWorld, Adventure Island, Aquatica or Busch Garden
- LEGOLAND Florida is an interactive LEGO themed rides, show and attraction park.
- Kennedy Space Center has interactive and educational NASA exhibits and shows
Other Departure Cities
- Atlantic City
- San Francisco
- New York
The city of Orlando is nick-named the “City Beautiful” and its symbol is the Lake Eula Fountain at the Lake Eola Park. Orlando is the most visited city in the world and a major hub for tourism, events, and convention. The Walt Disney World Resort and the Universal Orlando Resort are two major international attractions in the city. The city is famous for its buzzing nightlife especially in Downtown Orlando.
The Orange County Convention Centre is the second-largest convention facility in the United States. Orlando is mostly wetlands with many lakes and swamps. Lake Apopka is the largest lake in the city. Orlando enjoys a humid subtropical climate, much like most of the Southern states of the United States.
Orlando is a major industrial and hi-tech center. The seventh largest research park is located here called the Central Florida Research Park. Orlando has seven of the ten most visited theme parks in North America. SeaWorld Orlando is a large zoological park and marine animals are on display too. Orlando is home to I-Drive 360 on International Drive, home to the Wheel at ICON Park Orlando, Sealife Aquarium and Madame Tussauds. A major population of teenagers and adults in Orlando identifies themselves as goth, emo or punk. They also have an active music scene with many music festivals being organized here.
Activities in Orlando
- You can ask for a private tour of the Disney and Universal theme parks with tour guides at all their resorts and theme parks
- Orlando Star Flyer Swing Ride is another attraction that is the tallest swing ride in the world
- Wonderworks Orlando is the upside-down attraction which will be a fun place for kids
- You can also book a private helicopter ride over Orlando’s many theme parks
Entertainment options in Orlando
- Bok Tower Gardens is a 700-acre citrus grove, woodland garden, nature trail, conservation land, and endangered plants region to be explored.
- With Crystal River Watersports you can opt for a three hour ‘’Swimming with Manatees” tour
- Kissimmee Swamp Tours is a 60- or 90-minute airboat ride through the Florida Everglades.
- Orlando Balloon Rides is a premier balloon ride operator to enjoy the fascinating Orlando skyline.
- Universal Studios
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Magic Kingdom Park
Our Commitment to You
- It is our constant endeavor to make our client's vacations fun and stress-free.
- We book you the best accommodation or travel packages with the best offers.
- We also make exclusive customized plans as per the clients’ needs with no extra charges.
- The travel bonds are strong and may Bansal Travels’ wings take you where you wish to be.